Some students will need a document called a custodian declaration to help you get a visitor visa. For this you must tell us and we will be able to help you. Your parents or guardian will need to sign the document and you may need to travel with the a copy of the document.

If you are unsure about whether you need a visa or which documents you must bring make sure you contact us. As a student studying for less than 6 months you will NOT need a study visa to come to our course, if you are planning to stay in Canada to study long-term you will require a study permit.

Click here to see the entry requirements for your country.

Academic Camp Canada Visa support